someone make an anti-snow law for Nov. please

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by bilbo7021, Nov 4, 2002.

1. bilbo7021

bilbo7021 LawnSite Member

I got up this morning to take care of some leaf mulching jobs that I had today. And when I went outside, it was snowing!:eek:

I had to cancel one job so far today. I don't know if the other one is canceled yet today or not. I have to see just how wet things get around here.

Dang it! It ain't supposed to snow till December! I still got money to make here :mad:
  2. I know what you mean, was going full speed on clean ups last Monday. Has been snow on ground since last Tuesday. Getting backed up here. Send me a couple days in the 50's and I'll be ready to go.
  3. Albemarle Lawn

Albemarle Lawn LawnSite Bronze Member

keep making money:D
  4. Gravely_Man

Gravely_Man LawnSite Silver Member

It is all in where you live. I can't wait to get some snow. Any snow at all would be greatly appreciated. Last year we got one snowfall of a ΒΌ and that was all. Good luck on getting the clean ups done.

5. bilbo7021

bilbo7021 LawnSite Member

Well the day wasn't a total loss. It dried up enough for me to get one job in late in the day. And I managed to land two more jobs for later in the week. Hopefully the weather co-operates with me for the next few days. :)