Someone please stop me

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by allino, Apr 13, 2006.

1. allino

allino LawnSite Member

Thinking really hard about a quick 36. Looked at all the posts only ever see positive feedback(good thing?). Any how has anyone had any problems? Any help is greatly appreciated.

2. johndavid

johndavid LawnSite Member

I need to buy a air compressor to work on my big mowers. Looking @ some Sears models? Just want one that will turn my impack to take blades off?

3. ed2hess

ed2hess LawnSite Fanatic

Try a SIMPLE socket wrench .....never needed any impact in many many years. We have Snappers and Scag and Wright....don't see what the problem is in getting blades off???

4. mulcahy mowing

mulcahy mowing LawnSite Senior Member
    from ma

no impact needed on my exmark w/b or toro z

5. jameson

jameson LawnSite Fanatic
    from PNW

Our Q36 SuperDuty is running around 120hrs; was delivered Aug 2005. No problems as of yet. Any ?'s I had were answered promptly by the folks @ Better. The Briggs ELS 16hp really rocks and rolls the Q36 around, even with the step-saver; Better has since come out with the Samurai with the 16hp Kaw. The mower is mechanically a "no-brainer", if you cant maintain this mower...:dizzy:

Eh, now what did this thread have to do with impact wrenches and air compressors :confused:

James

6. Lugnut

Lugnut LawnSite Senior Member

If you are going to buy an air compressor just to use an impact you can just buy an electric impact. DeWalt makes a nice 1 for $179

7. lawnwizards

lawnwizards LawnSite Silver Member

what the hell does this have to do with the quick 36 WALK BEHIND MOWER???

8. TURF DOCTOR

TURF DOCTOR LawnSite Silver Member

LOL jeez man that was funny,you know i need to change the air in my tires.

9. jsf343

jsf343 LawnSite Bronze Member

:laugh: Thats what I was trying to figure out!

10. 6'7 330

6'7 330 LawnSite Bronze Member

The Quick 36 has blades ,it must have made him think of a what is the quickest way to loosen a blade bolt on a Quick 36 lol.