Someone tried turning me in

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by Drivefaster35, Apr 9, 2006.

1. Drivefaster35

Drivefaster35 LawnSite Senior Member
    from Midwest

Hey guys I just need to vent here but today I got a call from one of my clients (larger one) a guy that knows my family pretty well. I just picked this business up this year and he had told me he heard from a reliable source that someone he didnt know who, but I'm guessing the guy who used to mow the lawn along with some other lawns in the area that asked me to take care of there lawns also this year basiclly hes loosing lawns do to pooooor quality and laziness turned me in to the DNr or whoever for fertilizing without a license now I am Licensed and insured the whole bit this year so I'm not in any trouble but I don't really appreciate the lowness of trying to go behind someones back has anybody else had this problly because the severe cut-throat bull crap around here really sucks sorry had to get that out :drinkup:

2. TURF DOCTOR

TURF DOCTOR LawnSite Silver Member

Didn't know you need a license for fertilize.:confused:

3. Tscape

Tscape LawnSite Bronze Member

If you are licensed, I would think you would know that it isn't the DNR that governs you.

4. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

LOL!!!!!!! Great point!

5. naughty62

naughty62 LawnSite Senior Member
    from iowa

You can check the certification of the applicators ,its on online and public information.people looking for help call a couple times a year.:) If this person truly worried about losing a couple jobs ,then they have more to worry about than you.

6. Xterminator

Xterminator LawnSite Senior Member

DNR OR WHOEVER ? boy you better quit before you really get caught.

7. 2 clowns mowing

2 clowns mowing LawnSite Senior Member

do you know what the web site is??? Naughty 62

8. naughty62

from iowa

9. naughty62

from iowa

10. Xterminator

Xterminator LawnSite Senior Member