something fun!

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by rcracer, Jan 25, 2008.

1. rcracer

rcracer LawnSite Member

Just thought I would brighten some smiles in the middle of winter. I know it has nothing to do with mowing but anyways. This is my 07 sst 140tx pit bike. I added the monster energy graphics afte I bought it. My wife bought me a matching outfit for christmas and a helmet to match. It's pretty trick!:usflag:

yz and ssr 012.jpg

yz and ssr 011.jpg

2. LemkeLawns

LemkeLawns LawnSite Member

Hey Hey, I think I would rather ride that than a mower!!

3. rcracer

rcracer LawnSite Member

lol yeah its a good time hey man I cant find your number can you send it to me thanks. you need to get one of these they are a blast.

4. rcracer

rcracer LawnSite Member

I am going to run the state series

5. LemkeLawns

yeah, Im not really a motorcycle person, I would actually rather ride a mower. The closest I ever got to racing anything was a shirt that said "I race lawn mowers." I miss that shirt.

6. rcracer

rcracer LawnSite Member

Thats pretty we seen some dudes raceing sooped up lawn mowers actually. Man that was a trip.

7. Turf Dawg

Turf Dawg LawnSite Gold Member

Looks great. Are you you taking it to Ponca City? I have not rode in awhile, but used to have alot of fun.

8. rcracer

rcracer LawnSite Member

I might I have to get in alot better shape. I rode in a race earlier this year and one practice and one heat later I could barely hold onto the grips. But yeah I might giver a try:usflag:

9. LawnBoy89

LawnBoy89 LawnSite Senior Member

Sweet bike man do you have a full size bike too? I took my bike out yesterday I actually rode ON THE BEACH!! First time ever everything else was frozen so me an my friend rode to the beach but he ended up making a U turn like an idiot I crashed into his quad messed up my knee really bad luckily the beach sand wasn't frozen otherwise it would have been worse. Anyways...sweet bike dude.

10. LemkeLawns

If Im not mistaken, 83.6 is the world record on a lawn mower. IMAGINE THAT WITH A 60" DECK!!!