1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Something New!! im starting a big patio so ill post weekly pictures of the progress

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by PatiosInstalled, Dec 14, 2007.

1. PatiosInstalled

PatiosInstalled LawnSite Member

im starting a 950 sq ft patio thats two levels top level almost 30" above grade and the second level around 24" above grade. im installing 6 pillars, 65' of sitting wall, 7 steps, a fire pit, a small out cove for a grill, two 6' planks of white pvc privacy fence on the far right corner of the second level and a circle kit. ill be using EpHenry old town cobble pavers and EpHenry coventry wall blocks.

another 550 sqft patio redo is in the talks along with 350 sq.ft of walkways and 130' of 12" retaing walls hopefully he will replace all of them so it can all flow nicely.

anyway this is the first pic. he currently has a wood deck that we are going to demo.

i am expecting to take a while on this job due to the season and the fact im running me and 1 to 2 other guys right now. maybe 3 weeks to a month. well see.

2. schunklawn

schunklawn LawnSite Member

sounds like it should be pretty custom...be sure to keep posting pics of the progress...i do mainly lawn care but i have put in a number of paver stone patios and spa pads, etc....interesting stuff...good luck

No Bunk Lawn Care