1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Soon the Oppresed will Become the Opressors!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Fareway Lawncare, Feb 11, 2005.

1. Fareway Lawncare

Fareway Lawncare LawnSite Silver Member
    from Canada

2. Jason Pallas

Jason Pallas LawnSite Bronze Member

Y' porque no quiere apprender espanol mi amigo? Es muy facile.
  3. Mark McC

Mark McC LawnSite Bronze Member

It's easy once you know it, but so is rocket science.

HOOLIE LawnSite Gold Member

So this is why Exmark has nobody manning their LS forum. They're too busy gearing up for the Latin Invasion...
  5. geogunn

geogunn LawnSite Gold Member
    from TN

if latino's work so cheap, where can I find some?

6. gaither

gaither LawnSite Member

They do not necessarily work cheap. They just do the best job for the money.
  7. terracare

terracare LawnSite Senior Member

Aprendi' espanol cuando yo estaba saliendo con una muchacha latina :p

yeah im sure that's not all right, but its better than I could have said it in high school! I learned spanish in about two years while dating a latin girl. It was the only way I could talk with the rest of her family and most of it just soaked in while spending time with them and asking questions. I feel its going to do me a lot of good in the future when I become a minority! :p

8. Petr51488

Petr51488 LawnSite Silver Member
    from NJ

This subject pisses me off.. What i don't understand is that America is suppose to speak English. Now everything and everyone speaks Spanish.. You call up 411.. in English press 1.. in Spanish press 2... Learn how to speak fregin English.. Whats so hard? Pretty soon when you'll be driving you'll have road signs in english and underneath them they'll be in spanish.. what is this country coming to?!?!
  9. Turf Medic

Turf Medic LawnSite Bronze Member

First of all English is one of the hardest languages to learn, so what if 411 give you a Spanish option, how does that affect your life.

And second "what is this country coming to"......what has made this country such a global power and what it has been coming to since the beginning... a melting pot.

10. STAN1366

STAN1366 LawnSite Senior Member

Geez, maybe it'll get to the point when we'll have to press 1 for Spanish and 2 for English! Exmark is only going the way the market is going. I may look like they're just "catering" to the Spanish market, but sooner or later some manufacturer will. When the day comes where you need to speak another language to your local dealer just to get service, then we've got problems. Till then, don't worry about it. As long as you provide a good service to YOUR customer with a reasonable price it won't matter what your competition speaks.