Soon to be truck

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Groundcover Solutions, Jan 31, 2004.

1. Five Star Lawn Care LLC

Five Star Lawn Care LLC LawnSite Bronze Member

well we might just have to grab some lunch some day and talk about this....ive got one 50 yrd site, probably a 30 yrd site and another im going to take a stab in the dark and say 100+ yard site that all need to be re-blown this spring

2. Groundcover Solutions

Groundcover Solutions LawnSite Bronze Member

I will PM you with my cell #. I have not gotten my #'s from SBC yet so check your PM.

3. ProMo

ProMo LawnSite Bronze Member

the company near me has 7 trucks now and they recently (2 yrs ago ) set up there own processing facility were they shred there own mulch. they used to have a large nursery and now they only do mulch top soil etc

4. Groundcover Solutions

I hope one day to be that big!!! That would be sweeeeet

5. desertrat

desertrat LawnSite Member

Here in Tucson, decorative rock is big business, and I sell and install a lot of rock. I work with a decorative rock company, and I would like some information on this truck. What is it called? Can it handle 23tons of rock?

6. JB1LNDSCPR

JB1LNDSCPR LawnSite Member

I am 19 years old also and there are plenty of ways to get great equipment i have the best around and now all i need is the customers.

You guys don't understand there are ways around everything......who needs a CDL.........Its all a plan and i am sure he wouldn't buy the truck if he didn't have a plan for it.....

Nice Truck Man !!!!!!!!

7. Groundcover Solutions

Well as for the rock thing i am not sure what it can do rock wise you would have to contact the company. They are Express Blower www. expressblower.com

As for the plan thing, you better belive i have a well thought out plan!!! With this kind of money on the line i have been resurching and planing this for about a year now. And now it is all coming togeather and i hope for a great season. Alrealy have added quite a few customers to my line up for this spring!!!

8. BigEd

BigEd LawnSite Senior Member
    from MD

I hope you research better than you spell cause I have read your post's and...well never mind:(

9. Tony Clifton

Tony Clifton LawnSite Senior Member

BigEd, was that really necessary? Everybody's spelling on here is terrible, is it becuase they don't know how, or is it because they type out a response quickly and know that spelling isn't much of an issue? Sorry about the run on sentence.

10. Groundcover Solutions

sorry i am not the best speller, i usualy use the spell checker but when i don't have time i just type and send. On anything important i use the spell thing and then I have someone double check it. I really don't care to much about my spelling on hear as long as it is readable.