Sore Looser

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by redbug, Sep 17, 2008.

1. redbug

redbug LawnSite Member

Well you hear the old cliche all the time but till last night I never thought I would see it happen. The former landscaper decided to take retribution on the lawn by spraying his bill of 100 dollars into the lawn with roundup. I would like to thank this mutt for hooking me up with this and several new accounts already but please come and take care of my lawn and not my customers. Im equiped to deal with you.

lawn_100.jpg

2. Ramairfreak98ss

Ramairfreak98ss LawnSite Silver Member

you said his $100 bill? meaning the person owes them $10o still and you just took over the account? i know it sucks, but aint your fault, let the client deal with what problems they caused ya know. We've never done anything like that, but yeah we've all thought of it. I would pay someone $100 to do that to some peoples lawns though, but 100 in the center of a half acre haha

3. MisfitBobletts

MisfitBobletts LawnSite Member

isnt the bill gonna go up now for the round up app. :dancing:

4. ed2hess

ed2hess LawnSite Fanatic

So you are thanking this guy for helping you get new deadbeat customers
    that don't pay their bills:hammerhead: Am I missing something.

5. lawnjockey56

lawnjockey56 LawnSite Member

loser is just one o

6. cleancutslawncare

cleancutslawncare LawnSite Member

I don't get it?.?. Why would you want to take on an account that is already past due $100 to another LCO? What makes you think they are going to pay you for the work you do? :confused: I'd say the customer has probably been a slow or no pay for a while for a LCO to do something like that to the yard.

7. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

Does it say $100 from the walk, or does it say OOPS from the lawn? lol

8. Even Cut Lawn Care

Even Cut Lawn Care LawnSite Senior Member

this doesn't make sense!

9. IN2MOWN

IN2MOWN LawnSite Platinum Member

IMO its vandalism and if I was the customer I would call the police and report it.

10. delphied

delphied LawnSite Silver Member

IMO its a lawnboy thats got a set. Two wrongs dont make a right but this not paying stuff needs retribution. Good for the lawnboy I say.