1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Sounds great can I have 850 days to think about it.

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Kelly's Landscaping, Aug 3, 2005.

1. Kelly's Landscaping

Kelly's Landscaping LawnSite Platinum Member

Thought this was cute was talking to a friend of mine today on our cell phones he runs a landscaping company as well our areas overlap so we throw each other jobs from time to time we often chat as we drive from job to job during our work day. Any ways he tells me today he had a contract for a lawn cut come in last Friday so July 29 2005 but the contract was dated 2003. So he is like who the hell is this took him a while to track it down but it turns out it was a lawn estimate he did in April of 03 and they just finally signed it and sent it in talk about thinking it over. I wonder if it was a good price gas was a dollar a gallon cheaper back then.

So I guess I have never failed to make a sale some of them are just still pending LOL.
  2. impactlandscaping

impactlandscaping LawnSite Silver Member

That's a freakin' instant classic..I guess we may have more jobs as well..hmmm..I hope his quote/agreement says something like " valid for 10 days".lol :D
  3. olderthandirt

olderthandirt LawnSite Platinum Member
    from here

Sean make it a sticky- a must read before posting in commercial forums

Thanks Matt that was great
  4. Richard Martin

Richard Martin LawnSite Fanatic

That's kinda like someone calling me about a flyer I stopped passing out 8 years ago.
  5. Kelly's Landscaping

Kelly's Landscaping LawnSite Platinum Member

He said he is going to do the lawn so I guess he is ok with the price I do wonder if they pay as slow as they think things over glad it isn't me :D
  6. arborist-28

arborist-28 LawnSite Member

that is pretty funny .. must be a fairly decent bid if he is considering it ...c
  7. jpp

jpp LawnSite Silver Member

That is funny. Maybe I should not have shredded my copies from two years ago. :p