Source for gloves

Discussion in 'Irrigation' started by FIMCO-MEISTER, Nov 21, 2007.

1. DanaMac

DanaMac LawnSite Fanatic

Sorry, gotta do it.

Pull it down! You're promoting their product! This ain't fair!!! Are they a paying advertiser!!??

:):):) Sorry, had to do it.

2. DanaMac

DanaMac LawnSite Fanatic

On another note, I can't use gloves. I think I've lost a lot of feeling in my fingers over the years, and using gloves makes working very clumsy. Even with the thin latex gloves. My hands are hurting pretty bad right now. Hasn't been this bad for about 5-6 years.

3. Wet_Boots

Wet_Boots LawnSite Fanatic

He's cool, since the link doesn't work, anyway.

4. jimmyburg

jimmyburg LawnSite Senior Member

The link works on my end.

5. Wet_Boots

Don't matter, I just wear jersey gloves, and the heck wid' high tech.

6. Kiril

Kiril LawnSite Fanatic

I develop "glue gloves" over the course of the day.

7. Wet_Boots

That's what jersey gloves are good for. I once had a job painting swimming pools with Ramuc(sp?) paint, and I wanted none of that crap touching my delicate epidermis.

8. irrig8r

irrig8r LawnSite Platinum Member

The nitrile industrial grade seem like the way to go, but they don't say anything about sizes. I have big hands, and the typical "one size fits all style" really don't. Couldn't find anything about free samples either.

9. That was in the ad. )free one) said to call and ask. dana-difference between me finding a product and bringing to everybodies attention and Jburg promoting his supply houses classes. I don't think anybody suspects this company called me and asked me to do a post on their product.