1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Source for Good Info.

Discussion in 'Landscape Lighting' started by 1BadHawk, May 25, 2005.

1. arosewag

arosewag LawnSite Member

Ask away cedarcroft

2. Frog Lights  LLC

Frog Lights LLC LawnSite Member

It would be my pleasure ...give me a call.

3. cedarcroft

cedarcroft LawnSite Senior Member

I am doing a 125' long asphalt driveway with belgian block border and a walk/stoop, and planting bed with a stacked stone wall around it. I would like to incorporate some lighting for the walk and driveway and also illuminate the ornamentals we are planting. I know NOTHING about lighting and any type of products available. give me some ideas of where to go with this.
    thanks

4. arosewag

arosewag LawnSite Member

do you have any photos?

5. cedarcroft

not yet. I subbed out some big tree work to be done first and then I am doing the demolition and re-landscaping the whole place. Its a small property and the owners are young and like weeping birches and fountain grasses and things of that nature. they prefer a more contemporary look so I think some nice lighting would be cool. I will try and take some pics and post them here ASAP.

6. Frog Lights  LLC

Frog Lights LLC LawnSite Member

Give me a call or message and I can email or advise. LED lights are great with the pavers etc.

7. cedarcroft

allright, I am cutting grass the next few days, but I will call saturday or monday.