Source for VTS replacement tracks?

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by NEUSWEDE, Apr 3, 2010.

1. NEUSWEDE

NEUSWEDE LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Maine

Looking for a source for VTS replacement tracks? Tried Dale at KRTraxx but haven't got any closer to getting tracks in the three weeks of talking with him and now I can't get a returned phone call.

Any source I need these ASAP as I already have to rent a track loader for work to be done next week

I need 18" wide by 56 link
    Thanks

2. Ausman

Ausman LawnSite Senior Member

you can buy them anywhere you buy non genuine excavator tracks

3. NEUSWEDE

from Maine

so no one knows any place?

I tried rubbertraxxusa and haven't heard back yet.

Called Dale again today and Mailbox is full.

I'm screwed, I might have to trade in for a fully tracked machine because of this.

4. GeoffDiamond

GeoffDiamond LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Maine

You can try cat, they were pushing these big in 2006. They also have tracks for other brands

5. TazLandscapes

TazLandscapes LawnSite Member

dylan try Joseph Equipment down in NH i saw a crapload of brand new tracks down there this weekend while looking at equipment.

6. ksss

ksss LawnSite Fanatic

::Swede,
    I had a company saved on my laptop that sent me some information, they had the VTS tracks for 1100 a piece. I had a bug and my laptop got wiped clean. I lost the name of the company. You might start googling rubber tracks and just start sending for or calling for requests on the VTS tracks. This is a bummer for me as I figure by the end of this year I will also need to start planning on new tracks. Of course if there is no work I guess they will last longer.:cry:

7. Premier Landscaping

Premier Landscaping LawnSite Member
    from ND

You should be able to call loegering, and they will either qoute you a price buying direct or will be able to give you some dealers in your area. As far as I know the only reputable track besides the oem is the mclarens, so far for the VTS. So you may want to give them a call as well and they should be able to point you in the direction for one of their dealers.

8. NEUSWEDE

from Maine

Thanks to all the Gehl dealer I bought my Skid from I found out was a VTS Dealer and found me a set of tracks that will be here friday. They are not Loegering brand because they were $4700, Off brand model I will give a try on for $2400.

Premier, Mclaren for VTS is in the prototype stage, if you call Mclaren they don't show or offer a set for any VTS. Trust me I checked. Dale was supposed to have a prototype set for me but not sure what happened to him.