South Carolina?

Discussion in 'Network: South' started by Junior M, Jan 7, 2009.

1. skennedy

skennedy LawnSite Member

Went to the College of Charleston and handle a few golf course accounts in South Carolina. Maybe we can provide assistance to you?

2. Junior M

Junior M LawnSite Fanatic

provide assistance to whom? ;)

3. skennedy

skennedy LawnSite Member

Cliffs communities. Mainly the Falls South Course.

4. Junior M

I mean, who asked for help? ;)

5. toole.landscaping

toole.landscaping LawnSite Member

Wow everyone seems like they are doing well with business. We are Slow! We have had alot of customer leave due to cutting back and then we go by 2 weeks later and some random guy is doing the grass right out of the back of his truck push lawn mower and all how can I possibly cut my prices to that?

6. skennedy

skennedy LawnSite Member

I was trying to bust in on the conversation. Assist finding help with the yellow jackets.

7. Junior M

Oh okay.. I didnt get what you were assisting?

And toole, its dead here, atleast for me.. You ever work in Northeast columbia?

8. skennedy

skennedy LawnSite Member

Not yet. Maybe one day when I franchise! Lol

9. moregreensc

moregreensc LawnSite Member

I do most of my work in Forest Acres but venture over to NE Cola for a few accounts. I know there's alot more lco's around here I pass about 10 different trucks every day I'm making my rounds.

10. toole.landscaping

toole.landscaping LawnSite Member

I actually did a mulch job today in northeast ( lake carolina) I just wish I could see these job atleast weekly. I am trying to open my own Nursery and I have the much and Pinestraw and people are starting to drive by more maybe this nice weather will help. Do you work out in northeast?