1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

South Carolina?

Discussion in 'Network: South' started by Junior M, Jan 7, 2009.

1. Junior M

Junior M LawnSite Fanatic

Well boys, I am taking the plunge and starting into landscaping.. :wall

2. slimart01

slimart01 LawnSite Member

Right on Skennedy!! You from s'ville area?

3. skennedy

skennedy LawnSite Member

Tis the season. Good luck. Let me know if I can help.

4. JandJLawncare

JandJLawncare LawnSite Member

Thank you for that offer . I am sure as we get rolling I will have some questions for the locals .
    My son was doing lawn care in the north ( New Jersey ) for the last 6 years ,for himself . He recently moved down here with his equipment to give it a go .
    I grew up in the CSRA and moved back last year . So I know the area but not the market .
    We have the equipment and the knowledge just need to line up the work and " get R' Done " ! :weightlifter: Jim

5. Junior M

I know a guy at my FD from Jersey that did landscaping and recently moved down here..

Ironic? ;)

6. JandJLawncare

Lol, Though I was a junior fireman in NJ . I was 17 at the time and that 28 years ago . I have not been a member of any fire company in a while .
    Good luck in 2010 , thank you for serving the community , stay safe man !

7. Junior M

Just thought it was ironic.. :laugh:

8. skennedy

skennedy LawnSite Member

No, I went to CofC and two of my good friends went to Summerville. Since CofC didn't have a football team we would occasionally go up and watch the legend coach.

9. JandJLawncare

Hey guys just giving a heads up of an ad running on Craigs list today . In the Columbia ,SC section ,listed under "gigs/ domestic help " there is someone looking for lawncare help .
    I'm to far away to even consider what they are requesting and not sure if the price is right for you guys either . But I saw it and thought I would share it .http://columbia.craigslist.org/dmg/1569788021.html
    Best of luck ! Jim

10. Junior M

i am goin to give them a shout.. Thanks buddy, maybe this will be enough to get me started.. :cool2: