South Carolina?

Discussion in 'Network: South' started by Junior M, Jan 7, 2009.

1. JandJLawncare

JandJLawncare LawnSite Member

Good luck ! Hope it leads to something good for ya ! Let me know how it goes when you find out more . Jim

2. BurtonsAllSeason

BurtonsAllSeason LawnSite Member

I'm from Greer. My service area is pretty much anywhere in the greater Greenville area. Moved back here from Florida about a year ago. Just getting started on my own though.

3. backtobasicslawncare

backtobasicslawncare LawnSite Member
    from TN

hows everyone season going in south carolina? im looking to help out a company. i currently have 1 customer and looking to grow my biz.

4. Junior M

Junior M LawnSite Fanatic

No maitenance accounts here, dont really want any. Got an irrigation to do Friday along with some sanding and sod.

5. jsw2008

jsw2008 LawnSite Senior Member

Starting to get really busy here. I got lucky and had another local LCO that got out of the business give me about 10 accounts. He just stopped me a while back and asked me if I wanted some accounts and then took me around and introduced me to all of them.

6. Premier landscaping south

Premier landscaping south LawnSite Senior Member

Really picking up here to. Good response from new web site and word of mouth. Few good size mulch jobs and one possible sod job at a nice property. Just got asked to design and mulch a new bed today and will consult with her tomorrow. Have been picking up 2-3 accounts per week for the last 3 weeks so far. Back in the 80's this week to!

7. DitchDr

DitchDr LawnSite Senior Member

Been rocking since January here. Between the clean ups irrigation inspections, tree limbing, and stump grinding.. Picking up between 3 to 4 weekly mait accounts a week as well. Looks like I am gonna have to hire someone.

All yall who are local to Charleston give me a shout, would like to set up a network for back up.

8. Ex CCS Racer

Ex CCS Racer LawnSite Member

Bump...let's get this back to the top.
    Where are all the midstate people? I'm in Columbia/Lexington.

9. backtobasicslawncare

backtobasicslawncare LawnSite Member
    from TN

Lexington/Gilbert Area Here. Hows Business Tek Lawn Care?

10. Junior M

Junior M LawnSite Fanatic

Northeast columbia.

Tree work/bobcat and backhoe work is pretty steady..