South Carolina?

Discussion in 'Network: South' started by Junior M, Jan 7, 2009.

1. Ex CCS Racer

Ex CCS Racer LawnSite Member

I was at the beach until Wednesday. I went back to catch up on work Thursday and Friday. It was, by far, the most miserable time all year. I usually work until about 12-1 when it gets like this and it just sucked outside. I couldn't stay hydrated.

2. Bates Lawn Care

Bates Lawn Care LawnSite Member

I no its to late but i am.

3. Junior M

Junior M LawnSite Fanatic

anybody heard of Aqua Care Pool Service or seen a tanker truck with Aqua-2-Go on the side?

4. db337

db337 LawnSite Member

Hi all,
    I am from the Lexington area.

5. southernlawncaresc

southernlawncaresc LawnSite Member

hows everyone here in the midlands? nope im not new to lawn care just come back with a new lawn care name. i been in business for 8 years.

6. A&R Enterprise

A&R Enterprise LawnSite Member

Hey guys .......From Easley S.C.
    How things going?A little slow here right now.
    Anyone else around from Easley?

7. DitchDr

DitchDr LawnSite Senior Member

Been pretty covered up here. We had our Christmas party last Friday (for all the clients,vendors, and business partners), then had 2 parades on Saturday. Got all the mowing and hedge work taken care of last week of Oct, been going balls out on clean up and irrigation service work since then. Now my guys are doing a lot of clean up jobs.

Tree side has been wide open for 7 months now. Matter of fact were backed up 2 months.

Started a pressure washing side this year, it stays busy enough to keep 1 guy working 5 days a week.

In Jan were lined up for a lot of mulch and straw jobs, as well as irrigation and lighting installs. Have our first "big" hard scape going in in Feb. Should be good.

Also have signed agreements on 270 clients for next year and phone is ringing of the hook.

Goes to show in this business, if you do what you say, when you say, and at the price quoted, you stay on top!

8. Premier landscaping south

Premier landscaping south LawnSite Senior Member

Just want to wish all South Carolina landscapers a safe and prosperous year.

9. thomp33

thomp33 LawnSite Member

Northeast Columbia in the house - Good Luck to all!

10. DOUGSLAWNSERVICE

DOUGSLAWNSERVICE LawnSite Member

Dougs lawn service 2nd yr gettin busy need commercial z-turn immediately can make down pymnt and $300 mthly like buy here pay here located in cola s.c. Contact 3 803 518-6799 e-mail onemang47@gmail.com