South Carolina?

Discussion in 'Network: South' started by Junior M, Jan 7, 2009.

1. dustinnice

dustinnice LawnSite Member

Would like to network with someone to sub the irrigation jobs I'm getting. Anybody need the work?

I offer aeration gob71, pm me if you'd like me to come out and look at the job.

2. Junior M

Junior M LawnSite Fanatic

I PM'd you..

3. Junior M

Junior M LawnSite Fanatic

I operate all over the state.. Let me know if you get any work you dont want or need any assistance with any big jobs, I'd love to help.

4. lawnpropm

lawnpropm LawnSite Senior Member

Hey guys I have been reading the books for the pesticide applicators test. Can anyone give me some insight on the test? Seems like a WHOLE lot of info to take in that repeats itself in different words. Also do any of you mind sharing what insurance companies you use and your rates? Thanks
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. BaxtersEssentialLawnCare

BaxtersEssentialLawnCare LawnSite Senior Member

Back when I took it, it was easy mostly common sense. I will say they told me that they were making it harder. I took the test about a week before it was revised. So idk about the new one, but the older one was easy could have passed it with out the books.

6. lawnpropm

lawnpropm LawnSite Senior Member

That's what I was thinking. I mean its pretty much don't drink the chemicals and you're good lol. Thanks for chiming in. Anybody taken the test recently
    Posted via Mobile Device

7. southernlawncaresc

southernlawncaresc LawnSite Member

southern lawn care out of lexington sc. any other companies need help with lawn service been in business 8 years be glad to help. :usflag:

8. cpllawncare

cpllawncare LawnSite Silver Member

I took it right at a year ago now, and your right it ask a lot of the same questions just worded differently, and make sure you know the formula's it's not hard stuff but it is on there.

9. noahb195

noahb195 LawnSite Senior Member

Hey man your not too far away from me. Just across the lake up here in Chapin.:waving:

10. precision8m

precision8m LawnSite Senior Member

Live and work in the greater Greenville area. Love the city and all that comes with the area. Let me know if you need anything or are interested in trading/sharing work.