South Carolina?

Discussion in 'Network: South' started by Junior M, Jan 7, 2009.

1. southernlawncaresc

southernlawncaresc LawnSite Member

Yes people low balling here seen guys cutting for $15 . Just crazy.
    Posted via Mobile Device

2. MSeals

MSeals LawnSite Member

Dang, I'd go under in a week charging that. Few guys in Elgin do that as we'll. Some guy bought bout 40k in equipment and advertised everywhere $25 maintenance. Non the less he got out in 3 or 4 months and sold everything. I should have bought one of his new exmarks lol. But can't complain, I have enough people who choose quality over price. Are you in maintenance or landscaping or both?
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. southernlawncaresc

4. cpllawncare

cpllawncare LawnSite Silver Member

Just curious what are you guys down there seeing as far as business this year, we're growing a good bit up here, but with these new taxes about to kick in on everybody who knows what the new year is going to bring.

5. southernlawncaresc

im looking forward to growing the business more as new year. hows it up there in greenville?

6. cpllawncare

I'm looking foward to new year as well, there are tons of yankees coming in here. Kinda bored right now as things are pretty slow. Just putting together some stuff for for next year, we won some awards so I want to get that stuff on all our literature.

7. lawnpropm

lawnpropm LawnSite Senior Member

What awards did you guys win? You affiliated with any organizations that are local or state? I have been looking for some.
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. cpllawncare

There is CALL (Carolina association lawncare and landscaping) then there is the state landscaping association and the national PLANET association. just google each one and you can find it. We won the super service award from angies list and top service provider award from thumbtack.com

9. Junior M

Junior M LawnSite Fanatic

let me know if you ever need my bobcat or anything. Ill throw some maintenance work your way.

Also, got a good contact for great quality plants in Charlotte selling to me for almost half the price as anyone around here.
    Posted via Mobile Device

10. cpllawncare

I've got a good connection for fertilizer, chemicals, seed and stuff at wholesale or less if anybody needs anything ,usually less. I never pay retail that's for sure.