South Carolina?

Discussion in 'Network: South' started by Junior M, Jan 7, 2009.

1. Chestnut Oaks Prez

Chestnut Oaks Prez LawnSite Senior Member

Yep, That would be me. Still haven't got over $63 for a can of paint:laugh:I remember you with a big grin on your face like glad that wasn't you. You were at the front counter? Wish you had let me know it was you. Maybe next time!!!!!!!!!This wind had dryed these yards up this week.

2. Chestnut Oaks Prez

Kipper, My brother works for Nucor (Berkley) and he said they are slow. I told him he should have saved some of those BIG$$$$ when it was good. Some of those guys cut on the side now. Good Luck this year!
    Dean

3. Chestnut Oaks Prez

JR!!!!!!!!Cherry Grove is at the Beach. Why would someone buy a condo in Cootlumbia??????:dizzy:

4. Junior M

Junior M LawnSite Fanatic

I dont know, I could give a crap less about the beach! If I am goin down there I am goin to Edisto fishing..

and good point, this place sucks.. :laugh: Our traffic is better than yours though.. :p :laugh:

5. greensolutions1

greensolutions1 LawnSite Member

yeah no traffic at all here

6. jsw2008

jsw2008 LawnSite Senior Member

Yeah, Columbia traffic is great. Every time I come through there going to the beach, I get stuck in a traffic jam right around I-20. Bunch of no-drivin' people there.

7. Junior M

I-20 is bad depending on what time, like right around Clemson road at 4 to 5, and nobody can freakin drive here, but the traffic is better than greevilles..

8. toole.landscaping

toole.landscaping LawnSite Member

We are from Lexington SC and new to the site.

9. greensolutions1

greensolutions1 LawnSite Member

welcome to the site

10. Junior M

so how is everything going this year for you guys?