South Carolina?

Discussion in 'Network: South' started by Junior M, Jan 7, 2009.

1. jsw2008

jsw2008 LawnSite Senior Member

I'm just busy enough to not be stressed out about how I'm going to get everything done, which is how I like it. I'm home for lunch now, but I'll be going till dark tonight mowing and finishing up a big pinestaw/hedge trimming job I started last week. I'll post some pics if I can remember to take the camera.
    Lots of grass to cut with all the rain we've had. Hope ya'll are doing well.

2. Myrtle Beach here....Just moved from Orangeburg, SC to Myrtle so starting the business in another area

3. Junior M

Junior M LawnSite Fanatic

sounds great, we're dead right now, we're goin fullbore at my job but my personal business, we're dead.

4. Premier landscaping south

Premier landscaping south LawnSite Senior Member

It's my first month in business.

I have 2 commercial accounts and 3 annual agreement residential accounts. Every one has come from word of mouth. Good work equals more work!

PLS

5. eaglescout

eaglescout LawnSite Member

From Moncks Corner here. I work for SouthCo. I am the District Manager for their commercial landscape division. At present I am maintaining 7 commercial properties. Work is steady as we do sweeping as well as maintenance. I personally have over 20 years in the field. My experience covers every thing from design thru installation and maintenance. No job to tough to tackle. I have designed and installed over 300 irrigation systems and have experience with hardscape, lighting etc. We are running 61" ferris z turn with the appropriate small stuff to back it up. average property size is about 9 acres. Eagle

6. Premier landscaping south

Add 6 more residential accounts, 3 bi week and 3 annual agreements. Things have been snowballing lately. My rates are not on the low end by no means. I have been blessed with a good work ethic and listen to people on this site that demand us to be professionals in our work and in our relationships with our clients.

PLS

7. Junior M

Junior M LawnSite Fanatic

Thats always good, what do you run for equipment?

8. Premier landscaping south

04 F-150
    12 x 6 tandem axle trailer with 2' tall sides (comes in handy for much mulch)
    36" Lesco hydro walk behind.
    Some off brand 21" push my mom gave me 7 years ago.
    BR550 blower.
    husqvarna 125L trimmer.
    J.D. pro series edger.
    Solo backpack sprayer.
    A lot of heart and determination.

PLS

9. ED'S LAWNCARE

ED'S LAWNCARE LawnSite Senior Member

Anderson county here.

10. SC Irrigator

SC Irrigator LawnSite Member
    from SC

same area.....do u advertise on ur trucks?