1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

south east pa

Discussion in 'Network: North' started by DUSTYCEDAR, Aug 10, 2003.

1. DUSTYCEDAR

DUSTYCEDAR LawnSite Fanatic
    from PA

no time to fish almost time to hunt:D also sold my plow truck have to find a winter job:confused:

2. Scraper

Scraper LawnSite Bronze Member

Plow? Who needs to plow? I sit on my --- all winter eating bon bons or skiing from all the $$$ I made during the season. Although I have thought about getting a plow just to play with. Coming from upstate NY, I have had my fill of commercial plowing.

P.S. Almost time to hunt? What are you hunting for? Deer season is months away.

3. DUSTYCEDAR

from PA

so have i this will be the first winter in 8 years that i dont have to push snow if i dont want to. time to play with the quads in the snow:D are u doing fertilizing? deer starts in oct.

4. Scraper

Yes I am doing fertilizing. Best bang for the buck out there. Not to mention I don't have anyone to blame but myself when surge growth occurs. October? You bow hunt?

5. DUSTYCEDAR

from PA

thats all i do now is fert. no more scaping 4 me

6. Scraper

It's a good gig...best and most profitable add-on I have added.

Alright...time for another beer then off to bed. Fishing tomorrow at 5.

P.S. Don't knock the fishing...you should try hooking up on a 100 lb. tuna. I have done both and will take the tuna fight over killing a deer either day. Although the deer tastes better. :cool:

P.P.S. If you're still trying to figure out how I know you, I met you in Tyler's lot when you were picking up a load of mulch. I had the black T-100.

7. DUSTYCEDAR

from PA

i just don't have the time right now to fish i go out of cape may when i do the tuna is a better fight but bow hunting ain't easy good luck tomorrow let me know how it goes.