south metro atlanta

Discussion in 'Network: South' started by TOGLE2005, Nov 6, 2003.

1. TOGLE2005

TOGLE2005 LawnSite Member

looking for good equipment dealers in and around Clayton county.
    When is the best time to buy equipment.

2. johnnyjay

johnnyjay LawnSite Member

The best dealer in Clayton County is CAMPBELL'S EQUIPMENT AND HARDWARE located in Forest Park. They are on Morrow Road in the Ash Street Morrow Rd. shopping strip. The best time to buy equipment is in February. They have a special sale on PRO DAY which is on the last Wednesday of Feb. Go check them out and talk to Aubie or Mike Campbell. Tell them I sent you.

Johnny Jones
    Jonesboro, GA
    jonesjjjr@comcast.net
    JJ's Lawn Service

3. TOGLE2005

johnnyjay I appreciate the info I'll go check them out today.
    One more question should I have another phone line added to my home or could I just dedicate a cell phone to the business

4. johnnyjay

johnnyjay LawnSite Member

I would not add a second phone line unless you absolutely need it. I use home phone for personal and business. My wife has recorded message on answer machine such as.....You have reached Johnny and Carol, and JJ's Lawn Service. Sorry we are unavailable to take your call.....etc. etc. For four years this has worked out for us without any problems. However, we do have a second phone line which we can use for outgoing calls when the other line is busy. This is convenient for me to call customers or prospects for estimates when my wife is chit chating on the house line. I also have a cell phone but do not give that number out to customers. I can call my home anytime and retrieve messages during the day.

5. TOGLE2005

Thanks for the info Johnny. I live in Jonesboro also, Ill keep an eye out for you.