South Texas

Discussion in 'Network: South' started by jm3971, Dec 11, 2007.

1. jm3971

jm3971 LawnSite Member

Anyone in Corpus Christi , Texas or surrounding area ?

2. ofishil

ofishil LawnSite Member
    from TX

corpus here

3. jm3971

jm3971 LawnSite Member

Great to see someone in my area ! Are you Fulltime Lawn Care & do you have employees or are you Solo ?

4. vanover56

vanover56 LawnSite Member

Howdy, College Station here just joined the site and have been thoroughly blessed with learning alot of info in my short time. always looking to learn more.

Quick ?? what is anyones opinion on purchasing accounts from other LCO's that are going to just let them go?

Please Advise

Texas Tuff Lawn and Landscape

5. jm3971

jm3971 LawnSite Member

I got started 8 months ago purchasing A Gravely ZTR that came with 5 accounts & are all excellent customers .

6. flying_a

flying_a LawnSite Member

Rio Grande Valley here as well. Starting on my second part time season.

7. jimmyburg

jimmyburg LawnSite Senior Member

I have family down in McAllen and Edinburgh

8. southtx

southtx LawnSite Member

Hi guys!! Its good to see some boys from the south part of tx. on here....I live and work in san antonio...Hows things in yall part of texas???

9. ofishil

ofishil LawnSite Member
    from TX

I am full time. Right now I am still mowing and stuff but not as much as growing time. Thats when I work way to much. I have approx. 70 accts. Some small 10 minute yards and some all day affairs. I am going to hire a couple of guys and I think I am going to try to stay out of the field.

10. flying_a

flying_a LawnSite Member

Small Word, I grew up in Arlington, TX and my Dad used to take us to the Stock Yards there in Fort Worth.