South Western PA operation manager

Discussion in 'Employment' started by kandklandscape, Jan 7, 2008.

1. kandklandscape

kandklandscape LawnSite Senior Member
    from PA

We are seeking a operation manager for the coming season and beyond. If you are interested you would be need to be working 40-60 hours a week in the spring, summer and during fall and winter having 30-40 hours.

We are offering a good compensation pay along with a profit sharing program. Our company is expanding heavily into others markets and we need additional professional help.

You would need to have a clean driving record, pass a criminal check along with drug screening and be willing to get well along with others. Must be Easy going with employees and customers.

Call or email for more info
    toll free 1866 518 0367
  2. BobcatBoy06

BobcatBoy06 LawnSite Member

If you are looking for someone like that why don't you make a run out to state college and look for a few of the guys that will be finishing up in the spring, one of them will be a good asset to your company.
  3. kandklandscape

kandklandscape LawnSite Senior Member
    from PA

jon we were debating on doing this, hiring a penn state student, im sure is what you are referring to.

i know you have your family helping you in business which is great. my best friend and i started the business out of high school, he passed away in 06 and it is tough putting up with everything. im sure you know how this town is! ha

my wife tells me to do this everyday and i just may do this, go to penn state that is.
  4. casco73

casco73 LawnSite Member

Where are you located (town)? What type of wages are you willing to pay for experience? thanks for the info.