Southeast Pa Business Luncheon

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Chip, Feb 7, 2001.

1. Chip

Chip LawnSite Member

To all interested in Southeast Pa region. I have talked to several members about getting together for a business luncheon. Weather permitting it will be Mon. Feb. 12,2001, 12:30pm at Reed's Center Square Hotel, just west of the intersection of rts 202 and 73 in Blue Bell. Email me and let me know if you are interested.

2. Chip

Chip LawnSite Member

Any ideas on topics to be discussed? I'm sure plowing will be at the top of the list.

3. Chip

Chip LawnSite Member

Great lunch's at Reed's.

4. Chip

Chip LawnSite Member

Just to give you an update I believe we are up to 4 members that plan on attending. It doesn't matter how much experience you have all are welcome and the table is open for discussing any aspect of the business.

5. brandy

brandy LawnSite Member
    from Pa.

Be nice to know a few more people in the buisness!!!

6. Chip

Chip LawnSite Member

Thanks for the great response fellow members. It looks like there will be at least 6 of us so far. If it were held in the evening or a little more advance notice we may have had twice as many.

7. Scraper

Scraper LawnSite Bronze Member

So why not change the date or time? More is always better! Evening would be best for me also....

8. Chip

Chip LawnSite Member

Scraper when I started to plan this I thought most of us would be able to schedule time off on a monday during this slow time of year. Depending on how things go maybe we could do this again in the evening or a weekend before the busy lawn season.

9. Chip

Chip LawnSite Member

Sorry guys there has been a location change. The new location is the Valley Forge Brewing Co. & Restaurant located just north of the intersections of Rts 202 and 73 in Blue Bell. The time is still the same 12:30. I will be there around 12:15 waiting in the parking lot. I drive an '89 F-250 two-tone maroon and white. If you arrive late go inside and ask the hostess where the lawnsite people are.
    If you think you are going to make it let me know so I can make sure we have enough table space.

10. Chip

Chip LawnSite Member

See you Tomorrow.