1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

SouthEast PA Lunch

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by cos, Feb 6, 2003.

1. cos

cos LawnSite Addict

Is anyone interested in getting together again this year for another lunch. For those new to the site a few of us from the area got together for lunch to shoot the bull. It has always been a good time. Lets see who is interested and try to find a convienent location and time to meet.
  2. gogetter

gogetter Banned

I posted at the other site, but I'll post here too to get the ball rolling. I'm in.
    Looking forward to it.
  3. Evan528

Evan528 LawnSite Silver Member

Im in also. Let me know when and where!:)
  4. Mykster

Mykster LawnSite Senior Member

If it wasn't for the couple thousand mile commute, I would LOVE to. lol
  5. bob

bob LawnSite Platinum Member
    from DE

Dana, Get some more details. I'l try to make it this year.
  6. cos

cos LawnSite Addict

It was suggested that it could be at the hooters @ 202 & Route 1. We just have to set up a date. I just simply pasted this from another forum.

Any suggestions on a date? I am all for it too, anytime, anywhere. Hooters would be cool!!! :D
  7. Ed Ryder

Ed Ryder LawnSite Senior Member

I might be interested in that if it's held in February. The suggested meeting location is maybe 15 minutes away from me. I expect to be away for March.
  8. rodfather

rodfather LawnSite Fanatic

Can a joysee guy get invited? I'm only bout an hour or so from Philly.
  9. troblandscape

troblandscape Guest

Hooters sounds perfect, I live right accross the street, I will probly walk there. Let me know roblandscape@hotmail.com

JSMLAWNCARE LawnSite Member

How far is that from MD? I'm about 1/2 hour north, on 95, of Baltimore. I go to the Hooters in York all of the time and I just got back from the one in the Inner-Harbor tonight.... went to see the New Car Show, wasn't too bad.