1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

southeast rains.. where were u 6 months ago

Discussion in 'Turf Renovation' started by tbettis, Jan 19, 2008.

1. tbettis

tbettis LawnSite Member

i live here in al... is it make up time or something? its been raining for weeks on and off.
    look like it gonna be a soggy next week too. then we wont be able to buy a drop 5 months from now.
  2. Tadams

Tadams LawnSite Senior Member

I'm in North GA and it isn't raining here, it is snowing!! Snowed last week also. It has been raining a lot though! I hope we can get out of the drought before spring comes around!
  3. David Grass

David Grass LawnSite Senior Member

With the change in climate, it is possible that this could be a long term trend, where we get much drier summers, and wetter winters over all. Lets hope not, but it bears watching the trend.
  4. QualityLawnCare4u

QualityLawnCare4u LawnSite Gold Member

Same way here. It has rained more in the past 2 days than I think it rained from June to August this past summer. I was thinking the same thing, "where was you when I was starving last summer:cry:
  5. tinman

tinman LawnSite Bronze Member
    from ga

been raining here pretty good for the past 6 weeks. I hope it continues. We had better voice our opposition to the continual water bans when the rains are good because if we do not they will go on forever.