Southeastern Wisconsin

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by BossCo, Mar 11, 2006.

1. BossCo

BossCo LawnSite Member

Anyone from the southeastern part of Wisconsin? Just looking to network with people from this area. Tell me about your business.

I have been in business almost a year on my own. My father, brother, and myself were in business for almost 10 yrs before going out on my own. We were, however, not in the lawn care, or landscaping business. We did work for the utility companies in the area. We started to research irrigation, but at the last minute decided against it. I also do work for the local utilities, directional boring, cable plowing, and trenching. I'm slowly getting into landscaping and lawn maint. this year. I really want to focus on irrigation, as I have all the equipment necessary for installation. Looking for regional people I can turn to for advice on some projects. We all know its not what you know, but who you know.

2. Diablo

Diablo LawnSite Member

hey bossco, check out the thread at the top of this page, "wisconsin fox valley and beyond". that thread has been running awhile and some of those guys really know what theyre talking about.