Southern Lawnscapes

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by danlawnser, Feb 28, 2009.

1. danlawnser

danlawnser LawnSite Senior Member

I have been away from this website for alittle time. I remember the days of Eric Elm. Finally graduated from college. I have been super impressed with Jarod that atleast someone is doing high quality along with some other boys on here. I wish more guys would act more professional and provide the products that some have shown. I am talking across the industry. This site is a wonderful tool. I understand we all got to start somewhere. I started when I was 16 and grew my business in a professional manner to where we are today. I am only 23 but honestly I still am small, but professionalism is everything. This is not about looking good but providing a quality product. I just see the lack of professionalism in my area. I just love to gain knowledge and also use this to my benefit. yes this is my little talk but in a nutshell lawnsite has been such a great Tool learn from your competition and grow.
    Here are some pictures of a hardscape project. This project is about 3800 sq ft retaining wall. One thing I have learned from Jarod is renting is not bad. We rent more than ever. The ASV is mine. I will try to get some pics of trucks, equipment, and shop. I will also get some more projects that I have done during college.
    Thank you to the professional guys on this website that have helped me get to where I am today. There are many.

DSCF0085.jpg

DSCF0086.jpg

2. danlawnser

By the way the customer refused to put up safety fence on this project. He understands that he is liable since he is the general contractor. This was discussed in the original contract with the grading contractor and then again with me.

3. riverwalklandscaping

riverwalklandscaping LawnSite Senior Member

How tall is it going to be? looks like something the local moms and dads will keep their kids away from for sure. Is that asv a 50 or 60?

4. Penscape Landscaping

Penscape Landscaping LawnSite Senior Member

Hey Danny Dustin with Penscape I new you were on here just could not find you! You do great work and get alot of it. I see you all the time in the 127 coridor and your new shop looks great from the road. I wanna stop by sometime and take a look. Take a look at real money that is!LOL Looks good bud!

5. Kennedy Landscaping

Kennedy Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

Looks good. Looking forward to seeing some more pictures with the shop and what not.

6. danlawnser

finally got some pics
    the shop and some projects

Picture 028.jpg

Picture 029.jpg

Picture 030.jpg

Picture 031.jpg

Picture 032.jpg

7. danlawnser

more pics of shop and hardscape projects

Picture 033.jpg

Picture 034.jpg

Picture 035.jpg

Picture 001.jpg

Picture 013.jpg

8. danlawnser

one chimney project and another fire pit with metal insert. The fire pit job was a challenge. All material was either wheelbarrowed or mini skided. We made a dirt ramp down the steps to build that project.

Picture 026.jpg

Picture 023.jpg

9. DLAWNS

DLAWNS LawnSite Fanatic

Dude that is some nice work and an awesome shop. It's cool to see other guys that care about professionalism and quality. Keep up the great work. I look forward to talking with you.

10. pitrack

pitrack LawnSite Bronze Member

Great work, I love the outdoor fireplaces built into the walls. Awesome.