Southern Maine

Discussion in 'Network: North' started by LB Landscaping, Mar 11, 2003.

1. hotshot4819

hotshot4819 LawnSite Senior Member

hey all guys from southern,maine. i have been wondering why our nh forum is always active in this maine one is always dead, do you maine guys really make yourself that much busier. anyways if anyone of you southern maine guys need hydroseeding, let me know, i offer everything fron hydroseeding to erosion control, dust control and 100 organic hydroseed
    767-2140

2. MSS Mow

MSS Mow LawnSite Senior Member
    from Maine

East Machias here, not much further East either.

3. James grimes

James grimes LawnSite Member

hey rossignol5
    I live in Skowhegan but I work out of waterville

4. Ron Marston

Ron Marston LawnSite Member
    from Maine

whats every body getting in maine for a man hour $$ . starting in march trying to figure out what going rate is in maine augusta area can anybody help ??

5. ferris52

ferris52 LawnSite Member

Ron the man to ask about man-hour rates in your area would be Mark Clement, (Clement Bros.) they are in your area, and seem to have a streamlined operation, don't you have some of his old ferris 61"s?
    any way bill accordingly if you do great work your billing should reflect it.

6. MaineFert

MaineFert LawnSite Member
    from Maine

Hey everyone,
    Southern Maine here, snowed in. I was hoping to fly out today, but not happening...anyway. I hope to make some connections, as our company does alot of different things, mostly design / install adn lawn care. We also rep fertilizer, so if any of you are looking for any this coming spiring let me know. Especially with prices they way they are. Anyway, good luck with the snow and I will catch you soon.

Jim

7. MOWEMJEFF

MOWEMJEFF LawnSite Senior Member

Sooo Soon!!!

8. JH Masonry

JH Masonry LawnSite Member

Hello, I live in the western foothills of Maine. I've been in the masonry, hardscape buisness for 15 years. 5 of that on my own, currently I am working for Blue Rock Industries. I still have my own buisness just a lot less stress now.

9. nortonlawncare

nortonlawncare LawnSite Senior Member

hey guys I'm in Wells Maine, going on my 5th year in the biz, hoping to the growth up in my business.