southern plants

Discussion in 'Landscape Lighting' started by Mike M, Dec 17, 2007.

1. Chris J

Chris J LawnSite Silver Member

I'm sure anyone could create this same effect with just about any luminare. Just cut out 1/3 to 1/2 of the shade, and you will have created the same fixture. I'll be on the lookout, and take my wifes camera. I'll try to post a pic.

2. TXNSLighting

TXNSLighting LawnSite Fanatic
    from DFW, TX

i like that idea. could be very handy on alot of projects.

3. INTEGRA Bespoke Lighting

INTEGRA Bespoke Lighting LawnSite Platinum Member

Chris, out of curiosity... that operation called Lightscapes... are they located in either Orlando area or Sarasota area?

Thanks.

4. Chris J

They are here in Jacksonville. The company is Lightscapes of North FL., but there are other franchises all over.

5. Chris J

Further explaination: This one guy is here in Jax, but there are many more I suppose. I don't know the origin of their franchise, nor do I really care. The franchise owner here is Guy Romano. Joey should have some info on this business as, like I said, he has been known to use Unique products. Joey?

6. JoeyD

JoeyD LawnSite Silver Member

I personally do not know Guy Romano. It appears to me by looking into my customer info that he used to be a customer who's company name was Classic Landscape Lighting. When I called the number it was a Lightscapes voice mail. I am waiting for a response from my Florida reps as to his history.

Speaking of which Chris, has Debbie Burke contacted you??