Southest Michigan

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by cutterj, Mar 21, 2005.

1. cutterj

cutterj LawnSite Member

Looking to pick up more work in Michigan. I'm located in Sterling Heights and do work in warren, clinton twp, macomb twp, eastpointe, shelby, rochester, and interested in any of the other surrounding areas. Also if you know of any other businesses for sale in the area let me know, jasonmarkham11@hotmail.com

2. Jason Pallas

Jason Pallas LawnSite Bronze Member

There's a irrigation business for sale out near me. Want the number? I heard working in Easpopinte is a real b$%Tch - those cops are out of control with the ticket books.

3. cutterj

cutterj LawnSite Member

I actually dropped the accounts that i do have down there. Wasn't worth the pain. I'm trying to move in to the more upscale neighborhoods. In the older neighborhoods like that, the lots are so small, you have to get a ton in one area to make any money. Just called on an add in the paper today about 54 accounts for sale, mostly in detroit for 7000. Comes with some older equipment. Just not sure If i want to do work down there or not, or how reliable the guy tryin to sell them is

4. William Camp

William Camp LawnSite Member

I could use some up here in the Flint area. :waving:

Thanks Fourstar Lawnscaping
    (810)240-7318

5. Jason Pallas

Hey cutter - I'm actually a little closer to you. I live Armada/Romeo. But the business I own is in the Pointes/SCS/Northeast Detroit area. If the thing with those accounts down my way (Detroit) falls through, send me the info. I might be interested.
    The irrigation business that I know of for sale is actually out this way (Northern Macomb/Oakland Cnty area). Let me know if you're interested - the guys got about 400 accounts. Thanks.

6. cutterj

cutterj LawnSite Member

Ive never looked into the irrigation business. what type of things do they do that they can keep that many cleints for more than a one time job.

7. Jason Pallas

I have no idea - it's not my gig either, but they do make some good money.

8. cutterj

cutterj LawnSite Member

well gimme a little more info, can't hurt to look into it

Thanks I appreciate it

Jason

9. bbhlawn

bbhlawn LawnSite Member

I just wanted to drop a line and let you guys know that I have a guy that is starting his own tree spade/digger business this year. He is willing to travel around the midwest doing his thing so maybe if you guys know anybody. This is his first year for his business, but not his first year digging. He used to work for some nursery in IL and decided to do his own thing. Anyway if you are interested or know somebody who might be his company name is "KG Horticultural Service LLC" Phone is (262)736-1126 and the mans name is Mike Kazy-Garey.