Southwest Ohio?

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by BCFLawnLandscape, Mar 16, 2006.

1. BCFLawnLandscape

BCFLawnLandscape LawnSite Senior Member

I know there are about a MILLION LCO's in SW Ohio and Northern Kentucky. How many of us are on lawnsite? Anyone want to trade opinions or suggestions let me know! I'm fairly new to the ownership part of the business but have been landscaping for almost 10 years now! So show us some OHIO pride and lets see all of you SW Ohio guys!

2. hdvrod

hdvrod LawnSite Member

I'm from Cincinnati, and new to the business. I would love advice on how to get customers. I have passed out flyers and taken out a small add in a local paper, but have not had much luck.

3. BCFLawnLandscape

BCFLawnLandscape LawnSite Senior Member

Word of mouth my friend, word of mouth. Tell EVERYONE you know and EVERYONE you don't know that your in the lawncare biz. Good Luck to ya!

4. Splicer

Splicer LawnSite Senior Member

Close enough to Cincy. You guys that are overflowing with work, you can send some my way!:usflag:

5. elshauno

elshauno LawnSite Member

South Dayton/ Kettering Ohio here

6. Gatewayuser

Gatewayuser LawnSite Bronze Member

I have been serving Warren, Clinton, and Clermont counties for 3 years now, all by word of mouth with 75 or so customers.

7. skagman2006

skagman2006 LawnSite Member

I'm from the liberty township(hamilton,west chester)and i'm always ready to listen to advice from vets.this will be my first year "full-time" but have been mowing for cash for years.looking forward to communicating with you fellow Ohioans in the future.

8. wissel_landscaping

wissel_landscaping LawnSite Senior Member
    from ohio

i'm south of cleveland (medina) not as far as some of you guys.

9. WALKER LANDSCAPE

WALKER LANDSCAPE LawnSite Bronze Member

We are in the loveland area glad to give my opinon and advice because I will gladly take it the same.

10. LHSlawnman86

LHSlawnman86 LawnSite Member
    from ohio

i am also in loveland however only do a small amount of work here, mostly in montgomery.