1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

SPAM ALERT!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by lawrence stone, Jan 29, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. It has come to my attention that one Retro67<br>is nothing but a common spammer.<p>He adds nothing to any discussions except<br>plugging certain mower dealers.<p>I am sure he is getting some kind of commission from these commercial interests.<p>May I suggest to the administrator that he<br>buy a banner ad or enforce your spam policy.

2. Evan528

Evan528 LawnSite Silver Member

why do you have such negative tention against him? oviously he beleaves in the kind of equipment he uses and is trying to help others out. where did you come to the conclution that he is marketing products?

3. Kent Lawns

Kent Lawns LawnSite Senior Member
    from Midwest

Larry's got an axe to grind because Retro removed him from another discussion board.

4. Evan528

Evan528 LawnSite Silver Member

actually on second thought he might be right...i just was looking and it seems that all retros posts involve pricees and certain brands....how else would he have a price for every mower dicused? not saying this is true just am suspicious.....

5. Lazer

Lazer LawnSite Bronze Member

These is a dealer in Chicagoland that has cheaper prices on equipment than anyone else. We buy some from him, and his prices are so low it does bear repeating.<p>A lot of people are talking prices in here and the dealer in question does have the best on the brands he carries. (no Exmark, though)

6. Administrator

Administrator Administrator

I am going to close this discussion. I don't want any unnecessary off topic flames starting up.<p>Im sure Retro67 will read this and take your input into consideration.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.