Speaking of TGCL, have you seen this??

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by ThreeWide, Feb 3, 2007.

1. ThreeWide

ThreeWide LawnSite Bronze Member

Was recently searching for herbicide data on Google and stumbled across this website. They have a very lengthy PDF report that is loaded with pointless crap, but does describe the history of TGCL.

Even though it is targeted at TGCL, we are all under that umbrella.

2. Shades of Green LService

Shades of Green LService LawnSite Bronze Member

These are probably the same people that blow cigarette smoke in there kids face and feed them Mickey D's every night and wonder why there 12 year old kid weighs 240 lbs. F%^K Them and all people like them.
  3. RigglePLC

RigglePLC LawnSite Fanatic

I think, there are some important lessons here. We should all be ready to combat this lurid propoganda, half-truths, and outright lies. Be ready to give your customers the facts--anytime anyone gives you a chance to explain yourself. If you can write it up and give it to your customers--so much the better.
    Did you realize, in the US more people are killed by alligators than pesticides?
  4. MarcSmith

MarcSmith LawnSite Fanatic

I love it. stick you cute kids in front of the camera and have at it...

YAWN...I'll bet mom drives herself to the local hair salon in her H2 and loads her scalp up with all sorts of good stuff....

prpbably some house frow who is tired of being stuck at home all day...

Beside we all know that TGCL only sprays water....:)
  5. LawnTamer

LawnTamer LawnSite Gold Member

I bet the horrible chemical smell was just Pendimethilin. TGCL here runs it Mar-June.

Had a guy come out once, giving me all sorts of crap, wanted to know what I was spraying and why, a bunch of other stuff, cigarette dangling from his mouth. I believe I was just spraying Dormant Oil at the time.
  6. teeca

teeca LawnSite Bronze Member

i guess it's easier to get people on fighting the lco's then the farmer and scientest that bio-enginere corn and soy beans that can cant be eaten by people, and have caused problems in our own food chain with them, and the fact that amost ALL the food grown and sent to 3rd world countries sets and roots because the food that we send them is bio-enginered/hybred and not allowed into their country.

i like the micky dees coment, man aint that the truth!
  7. thomsoutdoor

thomsoutdoor LawnSite Platinum Member

I posted this a while back but thier is alot of good info here. I printed alot of info here for my customers and may link it to my websight. http://www.pestfacts.org/
  8. Shades of Green LService

9. RigglePLC

RigglePLC LawnSite Fanatic

Pestfacts.org--good discussion of phosphorus and waterways.
  10. Shades of Green LService

Already linked in my web site