Special Mowing Truck Beds

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by Tall Rider, Jun 28, 2005.

1. Tall Rider

Tall Rider LawnSite Member

Do any of you guys know who makes special truck beds that have hydrauic grass dumping arms behind the cab and the other have is equipment storage with a ramp. They go on small mitsubishi flat nose trucks. Any help would great. Thanks ahead of time. :waving:

2. franniedog

franniedog LawnSite Member

Are you talking about dump and go bodies?If so I have one and it is on a Isuzu truck.I have had it for a year and reall really like it.If this is what you are refering to let me know and I can give you any details you like.

3. Tall Rider

Maybe, the first quarter of the thing is a hydraulic arm that you lower to the ground and dump clippings into and then raise to dump into a build in storage hopper. The other 3/4 is a normal flatbed with a Ramp/tailgate. They advertised in Turf mag. a while back in the back section.

4. AlbeLawn

AlbeLawn LawnSite Member

Look in the picture forum under ultimate lawn truck / or ultimate truck. I think there is one in there.

5. ALarsh

ALarsh LawnSite Silver Member
    from Midwest

6. Tall Rider

Found the answer to my own question, any of you guys ever do that? Anyway had one of my friends looking to and he found it. They were made by Hughes Man. but were recently bought out. The website is dumpandgo.com CHECK OUT THE VIDEO TO. I think you could really be profitable with one of there Dump/trailer systems.

7. Tall Rider

Yes there it is! You guys are great, is there any challenge you can't stand up to? :D

8. Tall Rider

In the past I had only considered "bag" type collectors. The hopper type were nice and convenient but where did a man dump them? On the ground or on a tarp? That seemed like alot of work to me so I chose to empty 2 or 3 bags instead, up untill now. This system changes everything! :dizzy:

9. Tall Rider

Hey Franniedog are they build well? Had any problems yet? :waving:

10. franniedog

franniedog LawnSite Member

They are built very well and I have had no problems other than a few minor little normal maintenance things.I am sure you have seen the pictures I have posted under ultimate lawn truck.Feel free to ask me any other questions yu might have.I would highly recommend this truck.If you do get one I would recommend going with Isuzu and going with the nqr not the npr model.The nqr is heavier.