Special weapon

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by yardboyltd, Nov 23, 2001.

1. yardboyltd

yardboyltd LawnSite Senior Member

I found lawnsite midseason this year and wish I would have found it alot sooner. In fact I searched for a site like way before, but must have overlooked it.
    Anyways, with the info and opinions on this site, future and archived, I feel I have the upper-hand on the competion now. This site brought me up to speed quick with the info I needed at the click of the button.
    I can't wait to start fresh next season. I'm coming out of the ring full force about February
    Anyone else feel this way? I want to thank everyone.

2. Some what, Alan.

I did learn a lot of things I over looked and realized them by giving others advice.

3. keifer

keifer LawnSite Senior Member

Yes i have been to tons of sites read what they have to say and never go back. now that i have found lawnsite i visit at least twice a day. its wonderful.

4. shearbolt

shearbolt LawnSite Member

I,m addicted too!

5. Ric

Ric LawnSite Fanatic

I am a Sept start my self. I will have to second LGF post. just look at my number of post in just a short time on L.S. Free exchage of ideas is great. We are all here to help ourselfs by helping each other.

6. Randy Scott

Randy Scott LawnSite Bronze Member

Alot of good information to make you ponder things, also alot of worthless crap. Just have to weed through certain things. I would say it has definately been beneficial than to not having this site.

7. Must say i like this site alot it learned me about dixie choppers and double blades .It has helped me get ahead of the other lco in my aera.If you ask most guys here in the southeast suburbs of chicago about doubles or stripeing they look at you like youre a insane person .So it has helped me and my brothers a awful lot.
    Thanks to everyone on the forum, ive enjoyed reading your posts
    and writeing some to

8. Guido

Guido LawnSite Silver Member

makes you learn. Its great because it makes you take an idea that you haven't fully developed and get it in writing in detail and you start realizing what parts would work for you and what parts won't. You get a different perspective of how things are done in different parts of your state, the country, and the world for that matter.

It brings things to the table that the other guys are thinking about, and thats what will put you ahead!:blob4:

9. MuskTurfKing

MuskTurfKing LawnSite Senior Member

I love my LS, I'm an addict!

Hank

10. Matthew Morgan

Matthew Morgan LawnSite Member

It seems this place is going well. I will stick around for a while. Hoping to learn and share any info. that I have.

Matthew:jester: