Specific question for billing software

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by recycledsole, May 12, 2014.

1. recycledsole

recycledsole LawnSite Gold Member
    from MD

thanks for responding. What is the price of your software?
  2. mhelpdesk

mhelpdesk LawnSite Member

$25/user per month. There's also annual plans at a discounted rate.

We will help import ALL your historical data into Mhelpdesk for free, meaning we'll create all your old invoices, work orders, and bring in all your customers, products and services and more. This lets you get up and running without having to "start over" in terms of where your data begins.
  3. jarabe1

jarabe1 LawnSite Member

not close at all, I have been a service autopilot for a long time and I really like all the features but they think that we all have a secretary or a dispatcher.
    What recycledsole is requesting is exactly what I have been looking for.
    Would it be so much easier to set the customer and say bill him every friday for $50 and send a bill at the end of the month. That way all I have to do is click send and maybe change some dates or add some services if need it.
    But no, I have to create a schedule and come every day and seat on the computer to finish Jobs after a long day mowing yards. Or spend countless amount of hrs at the end of the month.
  4. Jobber

Jobber Sponsor

Look for software that can easily set recurring jobs then. You could choose to set it up with fixed based billing so you bill them the same amount at the end of each month.

Or you could use visit based billing, so you would complete jobs each week and then at the end of the month your invoice would be all ready for you. If you needed to add more line items or anything like that you could. Then just batch invoice everyone by email and have them pay online.

You could set up these recurring jobs for all your clients for the whole summer. Then all you have to do is do 1 click to complete that visit, and then a few clicks at the end of each month to batch invoice.

5. TurfTyler

TurfTyler LawnSite Member

www.turfwizardllc.com is where you need to be. It has all of the capabilities that you want plus does things that no other software can do. It is the best thing out there right now. If you want to do it the right way, give it a shot. I know it has sure helped me through the same issues. They have a free trial too which allows you to use all of the functions, not just a few. Everyone should use this. It's AMAZING!!!!