Specs on Wright Stander?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by qualitylawnmanagement, Nov 13, 2006.

1. qualitylawnmanagement

qualitylawnmanagement LawnSite Bronze Member

Does anyone have any specs on a Wright Stander Rapid Height 48in stander? What is the overall length of this machine? I am down sizing my fleet and getting a 48in stander and hauling my 07 Dixie Chopper and 34in Simplicity walker behind and need to know how big of enclosed trailer I need to get.And can you get an ocdc on this? How are these mowing threw tall grass?

2. apowell18

apowell18 LawnSite Member

I'm looking at the brochure right now...48" Wright Sentar w/ Rapid-Hite Deck system:
    overall length: 48-65"
    Overall width: 48-49" (deflector up), 59 down
    Weight: 905-950

this is what the specs say in this brochure from the dealer...big length range...not much help...

3. pugs

pugs LawnSite Gold Member

Thats a Sentar...not a Stander. I think they are giving you with the Seat up and with it down since I am sure that when the seat is down it would add a foot or so to the length. Or they could be giving you the range of lengths for all Sentars...

The sheet that I have on the Stander RH says the 48" is 58.5" long. Thats probably from the front of the caster wheels to the wheelie bar wheels. so you could probably squeeze it somewhere a little shorter depending on whats in front of it.

4. qualitylawnmanagement

Hey thanks for trying.

5. qualitylawnmanagement

Thanks for giving me the length on the stander.

6. apowell18

apowell18 LawnSite Member

the brochure didn't say anything about a rapid-hite deck...it was all fixed deck...that's why I gave you the Sentar specs with rapid-hite...I just figured you were more interested in the rapid-hite deck system...

7. Daneman

Daneman LawnSite Member

You should be able to put your stander on sideways, giving yourself additional room.

8. Josh.S

Josh.S LawnSite Bronze Member

I thought you were wanting to get a bigger truck and all that stuff, so why are you ditching your stuff and down sizing?

Not trying to slam, just curious....

9. nmez21

nmez21 LawnSite Senior Member

I guess I'll ask while we're at it... how long are the 32" and 36" models(standers), I've been having some trouble finding anything on the web, esp. on the 32". thanks

10. qualitylawnmanagement

I thought I had a contract that would need 3 choppers on it but didn't end up getting someone under bid:nono: . Made me mad there:angry: , so If I don't need the equipment why keep it and all it is going to do is take up space. And I am upgrading to an enclosed trailer so I need a diesel to haul that around. And on the plus side I want need as near as many of people to work any more less headaches I will only need me and another guy 5 or 6 days a week and then one on call. All in all I think I will make more money doing it this way which means more money in my pocket.