1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

speedzone southern and pendulum

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by Tulialawncare, May 16, 2007.

1. Tulialawncare

Tulialawncare LawnSite Member

Can you spray speedzone southern and pendulum in the same application ?Next question how do you charge? Do you charge like two applications or one ? I have all ways just sprayed one chemical at a time something new to me.
    Thanks for any help!
  2. RAlmaroad

RAlmaroad LawnSite Silver Member
    from SC

Isn't it a little late for the Aqua-Cap? Crabgrass????
  3. ampeg76

ampeg76 LawnSite Senior Member

i would say its a bit to hot for speedzone in most parts of texas now, that is if you are treating st. augustine, burn city
  4. Tulialawncare

Tulialawncare LawnSite Member

pendulum is used for more than just crabgrass. Or I am wrong? It will keep other weeds from coming up.
  5. indyturf

indyturf LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Indy

it may help some with other weeds, but its main purpose is to control crabgrass. this late in the season I would suggest using Dimension. I wouldnt charge for 2 treatments for spraying 2 weed controls at the same time though! the only time I do that is for Grub Control and a regular fertilizer application at the same time.