1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Spfd MO L&G Show

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by MONTE, Feb 18, 2008.

1. MONTE

MONTE LawnSite Senior Member

Went to the Show this weekend took some pics that I will try to post! There were a few new products there that caught my eye!

There was a new John Deere ZTR that had a race car look about it pretty cool looking! Dixie Chopper Silver Eagle HP was maybe the most looked at mower there, with the exception of a Country Clipper Charger pretty slick! Yazoo had a new E series mower that looked good for the price. One thing that really stuck out to me was the Total No Where to be found BAD BOY mowers! Gravely had a neat looking Front Cut as did Encore with some pretty slick looking blades on it. Oh and I gotta get me a new Dolmar 5100 chainsaw! Also I am thinking about the new Maryuama 30cc hand held blower! So much to talk about and not enough time!
  2. Green King

Green King LawnSite Senior Member

I was there and had a pretty good time! I saw the new scag walk behind with the new handle on it! Nice but pricey! I agree that dixie looked nice but the country clipper was real nice looking! I also liked the John Deere skid steer that was there but the Gehl had it beat in my opinion! I did not see anything new there from Kubota or Exmark and grasshopper. I did see the new yazoo looked good for a homeowner and the walker super b looked like a good home owner machine as well. By the way monte I bought one of those new 30cc maruyama blowers! Ha beat you to it!
  3. Green King

Green King LawnSite Senior Member

I used the blower today I hope it gets better! It is a very tight engine! But it does start very nicely and was pretty easy on gas!

WREBELMACHINE LawnSite Bronze Member

I bought me a couple of them! Did you get the new 5yr warranty?