1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Spill Kit

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by wmsland, Mar 31, 2005.

1. wmsland

wmsland LawnSite Member
    from NE OHIO

Anyone have a source for spill kits? I'm looking for something that will handle about 5 gallons and small enought to fit behind the truck seat. I got inspected yesterday and need to update mine for the truck and the garage. I already looked a Lesco and the ones they have are too big. Any help or ideas will be greatly appreciated.
  2. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

Lesco carries them.
  3. spoolinaround

spoolinaround LawnSite Senior Member

www.gemplers.com has some for 2 gallon and 5gallon spills, all you should need is a 10' boom and a carton of dry-wipes
  4. firedude26

firedude26 LawnSite Senior Member
    from Mich

5. green with envy

green with envy LawnSite Member

Lesco have a kit for five gallons spills, coveralls and goggles included. Runs around $75.

6. Grassmechanic

Grassmechanic LawnSite Silver Member

I've got the 5 gallon Lescos, and they fit behind my seat with no problems.
  7. A.T.A.K

A.T.A.K LawnSite Senior Member

Univar has a great 5 gallon spill kit called Commando it's small and fits behind any seat. 1-800-888-4897 that # will route you to the nearest Univar.
  8. greendave

greendave LawnSite Member

Also try www.newpig.com They are big on spill kits, enviromental stuff and the like.