1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

spindle bearings on a 60" exmark

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by billyneely, Aug 4, 2004.

1. billyneely

billyneely LawnSite Member

I have looked at all post in the past and haven't found but just a few post about Exmark spindle bearings. My question is, can you buy just the spindle bearings only without the spindle. Exmark wants $81.00 for the whole spindle, and all I need is the 2 bearings that go in the spindle. I had the spindles replaced before the 3 years warranty ran out, and now that there is no more warranty on the mower, would like to find someone who sells just the bearings. The Bearings are sealed bearings. Need help or website please. PS: Here are the numbers that are stamped on the side of the sealed bearings. RA100RR7 E8728 FAFNIA this bearing is made in the USA. My mower is a Exmark LazerZ 60" Thanks
  2. txlawnking

txlawnking LawnSite Bronze Member

Billy, you should be able to get that bearing at a local bearing supply house.
  3. budrock

budrock LawnSite Member

I'm not 100% sure but I believe that bearing is a FAFNIR not FAFNIA. If so, it should be easy to find.
  4. RC3141

RC3141 LawnSite Member

What tx said, walk in and let THEM find it :)

I get most of my bearings from Motion Industries because they have a location fairly close to me. https://www.motionmro.com/motion3/jsp/mi/motion.jsp

IMHO stay far away from any bearings made in China.

I just got my exmark so I haven't had to hack into it yet, but please follow-up if you find a direct replacement.