Spindles and other issues

Discussion in 'Hustler Turf Equip (Archived)' started by RABBITMAN11, Jun 1, 2006.

1. RABBITMAN11

RABBITMAN11 LawnSite Bronze Member

Okay I am really disappointed in my 2005 60 super z. I really don't know what to expect next. I have had countless small problems but the main things I am really concerned about are, well this first year i had to replace the hydro pumps, the second year the electronic senors that engage the blades and now the spindles are bad. I've had the mower since 2004 and i have 213 hours on it i do not abuse the mower. I also do the all necessary maintenance required

2. mowerconsultant

mowerconsultant LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Syracuse, NY

I can tell you that this certainly is not normal.
    Please e-mail me and I will get our regional representative and customer service department involved in this.

Pj

3. puppypaws

puppypaws LawnSite Fanatic

I am terribly sorry for your problems but this is very unusual. I have had 4 Super Z's ( one 25/60, two 27/60's and now a 28/66) in the last 5 years and I had one manifold gasket blow on the first 27/60. I don't understand how you got so many bad parts it sounds like everything was built on Monday but you can rest assured Hustler will take care of you better than any other company would. I would suggest you get Hustler involved by dealing directly with them and not the dealer which you already have by making PJ aware of this. The Hustler name is built by their mowers and customer service so rest assured they want these problems resolved so they can have your repeat business, when you have bad publicity it will lose just as many sales for any company as good advertising can gain.

4. tim10034

tim10034 LawnSite Member

i too agree with puppy paws....hustler is a very good company with great customer service even after u purchased the mower....i know this from experience

5. RABBITMAN11

RABBITMAN11 LawnSite Bronze Member

All I have to say is, I am very pleased with the response from Hustler. I am totally convinced that they run a company that truly cares about taking care of their customers. I was contacted and the matter was taken care of. I am always going to send my business their way. Thanks for taking care of the problem.

6. mowerconsultant

mowerconsultant LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Syracuse, NY

And we appreciate your business.
    I am glad I could help.