Sponsor AD from Hustler ~ Please Read.

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Administrator, Nov 27, 2000.

1. Administrator

Administrator Administrator

Hello members,

This is a sponsor ad from Excel Hustler. As you know they help LawnSite.com on a monthly basis by spending their hard earned money catching the attention of LawnSite.com members and lurkers. Please take a moment to read the latest about Hustler and take an extra moment to check out their site and learn more about their power equipment.

Introducing the new Hustler Z ­ the Z-rider with the toughest frame, deck, spindles, and caster wheels in the industry. The Hustler Z also features an integral park-brake system incorporated into the steering system. When the steering levers are in the off (folded out) position the automotive-style drum brakes are automatically engaged. A foot-operated, spring-assisted deck-lift system makes trailering and cutting height changes simple. At 75²
    in length, the Hustler Z is the most compact unit in the 60-inch market. Seat height of 29² is the lowest in the industry. Wide stance, low center of gravity and outstanding machine balance makes the Hustler Z the king of slope mowing. The 23 hp, Kawasaki engine powers a 60² deck that produces a beautiful cut and finished appearance. An optional Mulching Kit is available. http://www.excelhustler.com

2. Hello Everybody:

During the Holidays, LOL everyday is a Holiday for me. I was talking to my Nephew who lives on the Florida Panhandle & he was telling me that His Company runs nothing but Hustler.

All he could talk about is how durable these machines are. They had tried out a lot of different Z mowers & the Hustler was the only one they liked & they have been running them for a while & no complaints at all.

They cut a lot of Condos & Subdivisons!

Also one of my Mechanics back years ago worked for a Cemetery for about 6 years & he said basically the same about them. He said it was the only mower they could find that could hold up to the harsh working conditions that they run across in cemetery grounds maintenance.

This paticular Cemetery during the summer has over 30 grounds maintenance workers full time & more.

It's got my vote for being a Killer Machine & Excellent Money Maker!
    That's a Fact Jack.!

3. awm

awm LawnSite Gold Member

machine really looks like it has the
    full package.

4. Greenkeepers

Greenkeepers LawnSite Senior Member
    from NE Ohio

Nice,sturdy looking machine. Wish we had a dealer around here so that I could take a closer look.

Mike
    Greenkeepers

Anyone who has demoed one, any reports??

5. mowerconsultant

mowerconsultant LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Syracuse, NY

Mike,
    I am the Hustler territory rep in your area, I work with the dealer in your area.
    From your profile I see your in Brunswick Ohio.
    Your Hustler dealer is about 15 to 20 minutes from you.
    take 303 out of Brunswick to 271 north to exit 19, take a right and then your first left, that is Freeway drive, take it almost a mile or so and your dealer is on your right.
    there name is Baker Vehicle, they have been a Hustler dealer for many years.
    I was just there yesterday, and they have had a chance to use this unit, and have some on order.
    call and ask for Ron, Rick, or Harland, and they will treat you right.
    I have a demo unit you can check out, just ask the guys at Baker, and they will arrange it.
    If you have any questions just ask.
    see ya later.
    Pj

[Edited by mowerconsultant on 11-30-2000 at 04:11 AM]

6. Administrator

Administrator Administrator

Thanks for the input guys!

7. John DiMartino

John DiMartino LawnSite Silver Member

It looks like a strong unit,I like the low seat height and kawi engine.

8. dhicks

dhicks Member

If the Hustler Z is built anything like the Hustler Hydro Walkbehind then Hustler has a real winner on it's hands. Hustler is my first choice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. mowerconsultant

mowerconsultant LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Syracuse, NY

unit is built stronger that any mower I have seen or used, in this size unit.
    the deck is the same design as the walk behind deck, just larger.
    call your local dealer and ask them to demo a unit for you.
    I think you will be very impressed.

10. Lazer

Lazer LawnSite Bronze Member

That's the problem. They make some great products, but their dealership network is weak.

I demoed one some years back and was going to buy it because I was SO impressed. But i wasn't going to buy it from the hodgepodge dealer who was nearest to me (25 miles away, and no other dealer anywhere)

Guys like to buy where they can get service.