Sponsoring some softball teams....

Discussion in 'General Industry Discussions' started by ExclusiveLawnCare, Mar 12, 2009.

1. ExclusiveLawnCare

ExclusiveLawnCare LawnSite Senior Member

Hey guys.

So yeah I'm gonna sponsor a few men's and woman's softball teams in the area. Just wanted to know if you can help with a little "lawn/softball" cool line or wording to put on the front.

I'm going to put my logo on the upper half back with number along with whatever number they want on the back. But they all asked me to put on a good line or words to make it look cool on the front.

One team came up with "We'll smoke your grass and trim your bush" BUT that won't look good on my end since I'm on the back of the t-shirts here. Sounds good but not professional.:hammerhead:

So would like to know and maybe see if you guys can help me out with something on the front?

Thanks
    James.

2. ambersLawnmowing

ambersLawnmowing LawnSite Senior Member

Just winging it here:
    Hit a "homeRun" with "Business name"
    Also
    Dont let your lawn "Strike" you out

Thats all i could come up with.

3. ExclusiveLawnCare

Hey man thanks better then nothing right.

4. White Gardens

White Gardens LawnSite Fanatic

How about.....

#1 in Manscaping. :laugh:

5. nickroqs

nickroqs LawnSite Member
    from NJ

I can't imagine it being terribly profitable, but it's a good gesture for your business..

6. ExclusiveLawnCare

I get the shirts for free and printed free, because my brother own a Promo Gear printing company. So I don't pay a dime. So hell as long as somebody is wearing my logo I guess. Just to get the name out more.

7. txgrassguy

txgrassguy LawnSite Gold Member

I have sponsored a few men and co-ed teams before.
    Never tried for a logo on the shirt, just the team name then over the left breast was
    my company's logo.
    Funny thing was more people remembered me as an umpire than a player/sponsor.
    Never did get any business out of it but then again that wasn't my focus either.

8. MSS Mow

MSS Mow LawnSite Senior Member
    from Maine

You didn't get any business out of it BECAUSE they remembered you as the umpire and not the player/sponsor. :laugh:

Hey blue, that was an awful call!!!

9. 2brothersyardcare

2brothersyardcare LawnSite Silver Member

just put well put you grass out of this park

10. mowerbrad

mowerbrad LawnSite Fanatic

This is a great way of getting your name out there. This is a good way of having many people see your company name and logo. That way even if they don't call you due to to the shirts, they might see your name and logo somewhere else and call you, because they remembered that you sponsered their friend's softball team. Good idea for advertising.