Sponsors?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by BVLAWNCARE, Jun 17, 2004.

1. BVLAWNCARE

BVLAWNCARE LawnSite Member

Hey I was just thinking... All of my equipment is John Deere or John Deere made products... WOuld it be possible for them to sponsor me and pay me to advertise for them or anything like that? HAHA sorry if this is a stupid question... Im new remember!

Thanks all

2. chuckwk

chuckwk Founder
    from KC, MO

You might consider calling John Deere's human resources dept... and try talking them into hiring you... maybe you can get on their team.

3. DLCS

DLCS LawnSite Platinum Member

Hey Chuck,

How come John Deere isn't a sponsor. I'm sure you have tried to get them on here as a sponsor, so whats their excuse? lol

4. chuckwk

chuckwk Founder
    from KC, MO

That's not my department. Back when I was in charge around here I never contacted any sponsor... they found and contacted me. BUT, im not in charge anymore. ( I guess thats why we see soooo many more sponsors. :) )

5. BVLAWNCARE

BVLAWNCARE LawnSite Member

thanks for the advice. I was also wondering while were on the subject, what do you mean they hire me? Hire me as what?

6. chuckwk

chuckwk Founder
    from KC, MO

as a spokesman ??

7. Tonyr

Tonyr LawnSite Bronze Member

Actually I'm glad you bought this up. I too have been contimplating the idea of a similar income. Mt thoughts were to be something like an online rep. for a company like Terry and P.J.

They probably do a lot more, comes back to being a standard fep really doesn't it, demos, trade shows, internet assistance....

Good thread, keen to see what ideas come from it.