SportsCenter - Hillarious

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by Sean Adams, May 7, 2008.

1. Sean Adams

Sean Adams LawnSite Gold Member

I do not watch a lot of TV. But when I do it is usually related to sports - either a game, highlights, etc... and of course, I watch ESPN and SportsCenter. Instead of the usualy highlights, I went looking for something funny relating to SportsCenter and this is what I found...

This video is Will Ferrell doing a Ron Burgundy spoof of an audition as a SportsCenter anchor...

I also watch "The Best Damn Sports Show" as well and they always have their top 50 in different categories...this one is their 50 best sports bloopers...painful and funny
  2. Supper Grassy

Supper Grassy LawnSite Bronze Member

Great Thread
  3. bill8379

bill8379 LawnSite Senior Member

Has anyone watched the new Tom Green show? He's a Canadian and I'm not a real fan, but the technology behind his new show is impressive. (Not 100% sure, but I think it's the first true INTERNET TV SHOW). This allows you to watch all the episodes anytime you want, The FUTURE!!!

I've also been watching a more traditional tech podcast called TechZilla. It stars Patrick Norton, former star of TechTv Screen Savers. Even though it's a podcast these shows are looking more and more like true TV programs, commercials and all.

They think the NET will take over but I think TV and the Net will combine.