Sppring Fever

Discussion in 'General Industry Discussions' started by sheshovel, Apr 14, 2006.

1. sheshovel

sheshovel LawnSite Fanatic

OK everyboody..get ready..get set..it'sa commin..
    Customer spring fever..I can feel it coming n...they want it now..they want it yesterday..they are full of ideas for their lawns and gardens this year.
    Don't know why they can't do it right themselves..looks so easy on those programs TV will help us get more work when they screw it all up.
    Or see it and want it.
    Be ready everybody..I have a feeling this is gonna be one BIG year for outdoor progects.......
    I have a real strong feeling it's gonna be a great year for all of us!Think BIG work hard and make some good change
    CHAA..CHINGGGG..
    CHAA_CHINGGG!!
    YEE HAWWW!!OH BOYOHBOYOHBOY!!!!!!!!!!

2. Joey bag a' donuts

Joey bag a' donuts LawnSite Member

I hope your right, Im ready!:weightlifter:

3. sheshovel

sheshovel LawnSite Fanatic

Don't worry Joey..The Sheshovel has a sixth sense about these things!

4. topsites

topsites LawnSite Fanatic

I'm so glad you're here, makes me feel better about my case of spring fever I caught for not wearing a gas mask at a dusty job - 3 days of feverish sick taught me to never work in dusty conditions without a gas mask (yeah the kind for Chemical Biological Warfare) dust can kill you I found out... No it didn't kill me but it got me pretty good, cold medication took the edge off but it's still hard to get much done.

As for the other spring fever...
    I'm starting to feel it a little bit, but this lack of rain is ridiculous.
    I did wash my car yesterday so it rained a little today, that helped.

Maybe I have to do it, maybe it's only when I wash and wax my own car that it rains.
    sigh...