Spray for undercarriage

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by The Lawn Gator, Mar 17, 2009.

1. The Lawn Gator

The Lawn Gator LawnSite Member

what do you guys spray in your mower undercarriage to prevent debris buildup?

2. jlawnman

jlawnman LawnSite Member
    from NC

Nothing.. so much sand around here, the decks stay pretty well sandblasted...

3. Lawn-Guy

Lawn-Guy LawnSite Member

the search button is your friend- but there are several things u can use fluid film,mo deck,truck bedliner then spray either of those on top of it

4. bohiaa

bohiaa LawnSite Fanatic

nothing, however I have herd of people taking a NEW deck and having a truck bed liner installed... rahter Sprayed on....

dont know it it does anything to help with build up. But I'm sure someone will chime in.

5. Big C

Big C LawnSite Bronze Member

Fluid Film works good!!

6. Lawn-Guy

Lawn-Guy LawnSite Member

dupli colr bed liner (spray type) from advance works alot better and is alot cheaper it is like 8 a can and one can will do 3-4 decks hold can 6-8 inches from deck and spray let dry for 15-20 min and cover it in fluid film and you will be good to go film should last about a month or so i redo mone every week though because i pressure wash my equipment weekly- if you look for "joy of fluid film" on here they will send u a free sample to try

7. Allens LawnCare

Allens LawnCare LawnSite Senior Member

FLUID FILM.....Ask Dano for a sample

8. warren piece

warren piece LawnSite Member

Fluid Film without a doubt. Get your can from Dan, go to their website this stuff will do everything they claim it will do and more.

9. The Lawn Gator

The Lawn Gator LawnSite Member

Sounds good...I'll try it!

10. 4curbappeal

4curbappeal LawnSite Senior Member

Fluid Film! Just finshed applying an entire can under deck!